Visit our booth EN-22 on 15-18 april 2023 at the ECCMID in Kopenhagen
Meet our scientists to discuss how to substantially accelerate your workflow for:
- SARS-CoV-2 sequencing
- MPX sequencing
- 16S sequencing
- Vector-borne diseases
With NextGenPCR® as the driver of genetic analyses in your laboratory you get:
- A reduction in turn around times from hours to minutes that boosts massively increased throughput using fast thermal cycling technology.
- A versatile thermal cycling instrument that can be used with any conventional PCR assay and is suitable for automated laboratory setups that make use of standardized SBS microplate formats.
- An energy efficient machine that saves ≥ 80% power usage over competitor’s solutions and is environmentally aware due to minimized use of plastics in its consumables.
The NextGenPCR® innovation is based on three core principles that work in concert to greatly increase thermal cycling speeds during PCR:
- No ramping time
- Ultra thin polypropylene
- Ultra-fast chemistries
Come to our demonstration of the NextGenPCR® at our booth EN-22 at the ECCMID in Kopenhagen
We will also demonstrate how to perform up to 4 times more Oxford Nanopore sequencing runs each and every day
Fast and reliable NGS library preparation can be critical for different applications where time to result is of high importance. Molecular Biology Systems now offers multiple PCR-based library preparation solutions for the Oxford Nanopore sequencing platform using ultrafast NextGenPCR® thermal cycling. The combined NextGenPCR® library prep workflow can increase laboratory data output by up to 400%.
Benefits of using NextGenPCR® technology for library preparation:
- When time is critical, get your NGS results faster.
- Suitable for multiplex amplicon library preparation.
- Up to 400% more data per day.
- Robust and high-fidelity PCR of short and long genomic templates.
- Direct PCR, no nucleic acid extraction needed.
“Tomorrow’s technology, available today!”
For more information about the ECCMID 2023, visit their website.
Looking forward welcoming you in Kopenhagen, Denmark at our booth EN-22 at the ECCMID