Bio-1000F is excellent for the detection of hydrolyzed Taqman probes or DNA stains excited between 460nm and 490nm and emitted over 520nm. Bio-1000F can image NextGenPCR plates for endpoint PCR or agarose gels
- View amplicons directly in NextGenPCR microplates
- Detects amplicons from PCR starting with 1 copy/ul or DNA in agarose gels with 8pg/ul
- Safer than UV imagers and works with EtBr alternatives
- Reviews (0)
Bio-1000F is excellent for the detection of DNA stain excited between 460nm and 490nm and emitted over 520nm. The highest sensitivity can reach to 0.008 ng / μl.
It provides trans-illumination, imaging and gel extraction at one independent platform. Researchers and laboratory staffs can carry out gel-electrophoresis preview, image recording, or gel extraction without transition between trans-illuminator and gel-document system. You may find the links below for more product information.
Briefly introduction of Bio-1000F with the following features:
- Ultra-high sensitivity reaching 8 pg per microliter.
- Compatibility tested with EtBr alternative stains, such as SYBR® Safe, GelRed™, GelGreen™, Diamond™, EZ-VISION® Blue Light, SafeView™, GreenView™, Midori Green Advanced, etc.
- Four Saves
- Save Time: Get it done in once, no need to repeat the experiment.
- Save Money: Decrease the stain loading volume to get even better image performance.
- Save Space: Tiny in size, delicate in looking.
- Save Life: No more toxicity from EtBr and harm from UV light.
Bio-1000F’s performance is better than any EtBr or blue LED gel imagers in the market.
Gel Imager for EtBr-alternative stain with High Sensitivity
Bio-1000F is an innovative, user-friendly, and cost-effective device that integrates image capture, gel preview, and gel extraction essential for routine nucleic acid gel electrophoresis. With the combination of high-sensitivity CCD system and Blue-LED illuminators, Bio-1000F is compatible with all EtBr-alternative fluorescent stain and provides the publication-quality image up to 0.008 ng/μl, significantly enhancing the fluorescent signal expression over other gel documentation systems dependent on UV and Blue-LED light sources.
Incorporating removable filter plate and intuitive MiBioFluo software interface, users can visualize banding pattern and conduct gel extraction directly on Bio-1000F for more convenient operation without movement between trans-illuminator and gel imager. The compact design especially enables Bio-1000F fit in crowded laboratory space.
Bio-1000F features an integrated, environmental friendly, and ultra-sensitive gel imager for researchers, dedicating to improve the laboratory safety and gel electrophoresis process efficiency.
|Voltage||AC 100V-240V, 50-60 Hz|
|Light Source||Blue LED (460-490nm)|
|Scanning Modes||8-bit/16-bit greyscale|
|Scanning Area||7mm(w) X 5mm(h)
7in(w) X 5in(h)
|Compatible fluorescent dyes||SYBR®, GelRed™, GelGreen™, Diamond™, EZ-VISION® Blue Light, SafeView™, GreenView™, Midori Green Advanced, and more|
|Supported File Types||TIFF, JPEG|
|OS Support||Windows XP/8/7|
|System Requirements||CD-ROM drive (for installing software)
300 MB HDD or above
512 MB RAM or above
Pentium IV PC or higher with USB 2.0 port
Microsoft Windows XP/ 7 / 8
|Contents||Hi-Speed USB cable(USB 2.0)
|Software Included||QuickDetect ™ software
Microtek ScanWizard Bio
Microtek MiBio Fluo