NextGenPCR® thermocyclers enable ultrafast PCR with more accurate temperature control. They use far less energy and plastics. They will handle both 96-well as 384-well plates, without adaptation.
NextGenPCR® thermocyclers have three temperature zones, each with two blocks. The two blocks can be pushed together, when the microplate is between the two blocks in a zone. All liquid in the PCR-wells will immediately assume the temperature of the blocks. The wall of the wells is less than 50 mu thick. Because the cycler only needs to keep blocks at constant temperature, it does not waste energy by heating and cooling aluminium blocks.
By eliminating ramping times, the speed is greatly improved. 3 temperature, 30 cycle PCR’s are possible in as little as 2 minutes (fragment length 80 basepairs). Longer fragments will take slightly longer.
The cycler has an intuitive GUI on the built-in screen. RT-PCR, step-down and touch-down are of course possible.
Showing the single result
- Accessories & Consumables
- Additional Resources
- NextGenPCR® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry 2x (100 rxn)
- NextGenPCR® Pre mixed Monkeypox sequencing primer pools (500 samples)
- NextGenPCR® Pre mixed Monkeypox sequencing primer pools (250 samples)
- NextGenPCR® Monkeypox sequencing library prep kit (500 samples)
- NextGenPCR® Monkeypox sequencing library prep kit (250 samples)
- NextGenPCR® SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Reagent Kit (100 rxn)
- NextGenPCR® SARS-CoV-2 sequencing library prep kit (250 samples)