Prices are only visible to verified customers. After registration we will contact you to verify your request.
NextGenPCR ® SARS-CoV-2 sequencing library prep kit (250 samples)
This SARS-CoV-2 sequencing library prep kit contains pre mixed SARS-CoV-2 primer pools and the NextGenPCR® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry-2×. Viral amplification is achieved by using this product in a PCR based amplicon tiling approach that generates n=2 ~ 1.2 kB segments spanning >= 99.9% of the SARS-CoV-2 genome. In combination with the NextGenPCR® ultra fast Thermal Cycler and specialized PCR chemistry, completion of the cycling program and getting your samples ready for nanopore sequencing can be achieve d in 30 minutes.
- HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- CONTACT US
- 1 x NextGenPCR® SARS-CoV-2 Primer Pool 1 (1.85 ml/tube)
- 1 x NextGenPCR® SARS-CoV-2 Primer Pool 2 (1.85ml/tube)
- 4 x NextGenPCR® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry-2x (1.25ml/tube)
- 1 x Nuclease Free Water (2ml/tube)
- Do not use past the expiration date.
- Mark tubes already in use.
- When working with RNA and DNA, appropriate precautions should be taken to avoid the introduction of nucleases.
- Use aerosol barrier pipet tips for pipetting.
- Store away from any source of contaminating DNA, especially amplified DNA products.
Use appropriate laboratory safety practices and personal protective equipment when working with this reagent.
Anton van den Ouden, Robin Struijk, Jeroen Louwerse. 30 or 50 minutes NextGenPCR® tiling for SARS-CoV-2 Nanopore sequencing (“Midnight primer set”).
|Storage Conditions||Store at -20°C to -80°C for best performance. Aliquoting reagents upon arrival is strongly advised especially when performing low numbers of reactions per experiment.|
The product passed minimum quality control performance requirements documented in the Molecular Biology Systems B.V. Quality Management System.