NextGenPCR® Pre mixed Monkeypox sequencing primer pools (250 samples)
To aid laboratories with their Monkeypox virus ( surveillance effort, this product contains pre mixed Monkeypox sequencing primer pools for a total of 250 samples. Amplification of the 190 kb MPXV genome was achieved by using a PCR based amplicon tiling of ~2.5kb segments (88 amplicons total). With NextGenPCR® ultra fast PCR chemistry, the complete PCR cycling program of the protocol can be completed in less than 45 minutes by using the N extGenPCR® thermocycler.
- HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Reviews (0)
- 275 µl primer pool 1
- 275 µl primer pool 2
- 2.0 ml Nuclease free water
- It is recommended to use NextGenPCR ® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry 2x ( 50050; ready to use mastermix)
- Do not use past the expiration date. – Mark tubes already in use.
- When working with RNA and DNA, appropriate precautions should be taken to avoid the introduction of nucleases.
- Use aerosol barrier pipet tips for pipetting.
- Freezing small aliquots is the optimal storage condition when performing fewer reactions.
- Store away from any source of contaminating DNA, especially amplified DNA products.
Use appropriate laboratory safety practices and personal protective equipment when working with this reagent.
|Storage Conditions||Store the Monkeypox sequencing primer pools (250 samples) at 20°C|