Prices are only visible to verified customers. After registration we will contact you to verify your request.
NextGenPCR ® Monkeypox sequencing library prep kit 250 samples)
To aid laboratories with their Monkeypox virus ( surveillance effort, this library prep kit contains pre mixed Monkeypox sequencing primer pools (for a total of 250 samples) and the NextGenPCR® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry 2x (ready to use mastermix). Amplification of the 190 kb MPXV genome was achieved by using a PCR based amplicon tiling of ~2.5kb segments (88 amplicons total). With NextGenPCR® ultra fast PCR chemistry, the complete PCR cycling program of the protocol can be completed in less than 45 minutes by using the NextGenPCR® thermocycler.
- HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- CONTACT US
- 1x 275 µ l primer pool 1
- 1x 275 µ l primer pool 2
- 4x 1.25 ml NextGenPCR ® Arctic Fox HF Chemistry 2x
- 1x 2.0 ml Nuclease free water
- Do not use past the expiration date.
- Mark tubes already in use.
- When working with RNA and DNA, appropriate precautions should be taken to avoid the introduction of nucleases.
- Use aerosol barrier pipet tips for pipetting.
- Freezing small aliquots is the optimal storage condition when performing fewer reactions.
- Store away from any source of contaminating DNA, especially amplified DNA products.
Use appropriate laboratory safety practices and personal protective equipment when working with this reagent.
|Storage Conditions||Store the Monkeypox sequencing library prep kit (250 samples) at -20°C.|