JOB POSITION: RESEARCH TECHNICIAN
Molecular Biology Systems, B.V., founded in 2015, is a molecular biology solutions company based in Goes, the Netherlands and develops, produces and markets products for ultra-fast PCR and real-time PCR.
Our NextGenPCR thermocycler uses patented heating and cooling technology to reduce PCR amplification cycles from hours to minutes. These technological advances are intended to support laboratories across the life sciences market reduce costs and accelerate results.
We are a fast and dynamic company looking for a colleague (HBO, university or PhD) for development work in the field of PCR.
The activities consist of a multitude of tasks, including:
- Development of ultrafast PCR products and platforms.
- Performs molecular biological analyses: e.g., PCR, qPCR, RNA/DNA extraction.
- Plans and executes own experimental work in connection with timelines.
- Drafting and updating SOPs.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor (HBO), Master in Life Science (Molecular Biology, Biotechnology) or relevant field is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in the field of Molecular biology: PCR, QPCR, gel electrophoresis, RNA/DNA extraction.
- You have the qualities to perform multiple tasks at the same time meticulously.
- Excellent oral and communication skills both in Dutch and in English (verbal and written).
- Willing to travel in the Netherlands, Europe and possibly also outside Europe.
- Good computer skills: MS-office software; like MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to plan and manage own work efficiently under strict timelines.
- Pro-active, adaptive and professional attitude.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit; Takes ownership over own responsibilities.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the vacancy or if you want more information, please contact our office manager Bianca Mulder firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31-(0) 113 268110.