Base location: Netherlands (preferred)
Molecular Biology Systems (MBS) have developed an industry-leading PCR platform focused on time-to-result. We are seeking candidates with sales management and distribution experience to manage the company’s distributor network in Europe/Middle East/Asia as we grow. This is a fantastic opportunity with enormous potential!
- Manage international distribution sales network, review territories, set sales forecasts and ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Prioritise markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with distributors.
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in product knowledge and customer service. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, and sales forecasts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each distributor territory.
- Manage and attend trade-show exhibitions.
- Support voice-of-customer research.
- Significant international travel required.
- Degree or Training in Molecular Biology (or similar); PCR/qPCR experience preferred.
- 3 years life science sales/sales management experience required.
- International distribution experience preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to motivate distributor teams and effectively engage with customers.
- Ability to develop training programs for distributors.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good compensation, including a bonus scheme.
- Room for personal growth.
- Pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to grow in international business.